Lake & Town is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Lake Shore Blvd W & Kipling Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lake & Town According to CondoNow
1. The Lakefront – Residents of Lake & Town will be able to enjoy being just minutes away from the city’s lakefront and several green spaces and lush parks including Colonel Samuel Smith Park which offers an off-leash dog area and a skating trail during the winter for residents to enjoy.
2. Educational Institutions – Lake & Town offers up an amazing opportunity for investors because of its close proximity to Humber College and its Lake Shore campus, which is located just 1 minute away. Post-Secondary students will be just 1 minute away from classes, making it a great choice for off-campus living. Toronto Police College, middle schools, and high schools are also located within walking distance.
3. Transit Options – TTC streetcar and bus routes are located just steps away from Lake & Town making it easy for residents to travel throughout the area or commute into Union Station. Mimico GO station is also easily accessible, just 5 minutes away and the Lakeshore West route will transport riders into Union Station in approximately 20 minutes.
4. Major Thoroughfares – Motorists will enjoy having easy access to Lake Shore Blvd which can connect them to the Gardiner Expressway in just 8 minutes, and Toronto’s downtown core is under 25 minutes away. Residents of Lake & Town will also have easy access to nearby Highway 427, which is also just 8 minutes away, and the QEW.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Lake Shore Blvd is conveniently located just south of Lake & Town, providing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Menkes is an award-winning development company that was founded 60 years ago and since then they have been building quality family homes and master-planned communities of superior value in prime city locations.
Number of Storeys: 3
Number of Units: 200
Suite sizes ranging: 1,091 - 1,301 sqft
Ceiling Height: 9 ft
Est maintenance fee: $0.19 / sqft / month, hydro & water metered separately
Est. Occupancy: Spring 2022
$5,000 on signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
5% in 60 days
2.5% in 240 days
2.5% in 360 days
1% on Occupancy